Centerfield, Utah

Autumn Park apts.phx.

On the outside these apts.

turned Condo's don't look so bad. However living there is another story. The bug infestation is bad enough. But add to that their parking situation and water drainage problems (the rain goes through the dumpsters and the sewer outlet which then puddles so high that you are forced to walk through it to get to your vehicle.

No matter where you park.) The parking is a joke and if you park in a Completely vacant covered spot to which no car is assigned. I am talking just long enough to unload and put away your groceries. The managers son has a tow truck already there with your car hooked up. You have the choice o f paying 40.00 to the towing company to keep your car or 129.00 at the very least to go and pick it up.

The towing company (kwik tow) is the shadiest company that I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. They choose high end cars to tow (they make spot inspections) then leave the rest of the cars that are in violation of their "parking rules". Of course you never get to see the rules that they mainly prey on, as they are not posted on any of the parking areas save for one place in the parking lot. Any other warnings are in such small print that you have to climb a ladder to see unless you have 10-20 vision.

Above and beyond that one must put up with the trash and cat and dog *** in the front of ones condo for days or weeks before they deem to pick it up.

It was by far the worst living conditions that I have ever had the misfortune to deal with.Below you can see the parking lot flood and the third picture is a parking spot that they claimed was compact only and marked that you may not back in.hmmmm.

Had an Experience with Autumn Park Apartments?

Comments